Creative Bioarray provides advanced contract research organization (CRO) histological technology for testing and evaluation of tissue samples. We have a well-equipped laboratory for routine and special methods in histology.
The laboratory is equipped with embedding stations, microtomes, and automated immunostainers. Additional specialized stains may be available upon request. Additional advanced services, including preparation of research tissue microarrays, laser capture microdissection (LCM), and other methods to support tissue-based research may be arranged following consultation with the Lab Director. Please contact the Lab to discuss methods for sample collection and tissue fixation before submitting specimens.
Currently, the laboratory is staffed by certified histotechnologists who are experienced in all aspects of anatomic pathology laboratory operations. With extensive knowledge of histological techniques and histopathology of human and animal tissues, Creative Bioarray can customize histology solutions according to the customers' needs. We also have experts in different fields who can provide specialized and personalized advice on project planning and development.
Some of Our Histology Services Include:
- Tissue gross dissection and cassette labeling
- Decalcification of small/medium specimens for routine stains and/or immunohistochemistry
- Standard and custom paraffin tissue processing/embedding protocols
- Fixation, processing and sectioning of samples for paraffin, frozen and plastic workflows
- Cutting paraffin slides at customizable thickness, number of sections per slide and orientation of sections
- A full range of routine and special histological stains for paraffin and frozen tissue sections
- Immunohistochemistry, including antibody optimization and validation as well as consultation on staining strategy and antibody selection
- Immunohistochemistry/Immunofluorescence: single and multiplexing detection assays
- Design and creation of tissue microarrays
- In situ hybridization (ISH)/Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)
- Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM)
- Imaging, histomorphometry and analysis
Please inquire about other services not listed above. Creative Bioarray guarantees high-quality results for your custom requirements. Let our trusted team of scientists help you take the stress out of your research.