Tumor immunology is a science that uses the theory and methods of immunology to study the antigenicity of tumors, the relationship between the body's immune function and tumors, the body's immune response to tumors and its anti-tumor immune mechanism, tumor immunodiagnosis and immune prevention and treatment.
At present, the diagnosis basis of tumors is divided into 5 levels, clinical diagnosis, imaging and tumor marker diagnosis, surgical exploration and endoscopy diagnosis, cytopathological diagnosis, histopathological diagnosis, the reliability of which increases in order. Histopathological diagnosis is the most ideal and reliable diagnosis basis and the gold standard for diagnosing cancer.
For accurate pathological diagnosis and evaluation of tumor biomarkers, Creative Bioarray can provide a variety of tests. These tests range from immunohistochemistry to determining the expression of proteins in cells, to whole molecular tests that assess the properties of tumor DNA and RNA.
- Exfoliation cytology detection
For tumors on the body surface, body cavity or lumen communicating with the body surface, detect by smear, sediment and other inspections taking advantage of characteristics of tumor cells that are easy to fall off.
- Puncture cytology detection
A fine needle with a diameter of <1mm was used to puncture the solid tumor and suck the cells for smear inspection.
- Sample acquisition
- Sample processing
- Section preparation (paraffin section, frozen section)
- HE staining
- PAS staining
- Reticulated fiber staining
- Masson's trichrome staining
- Amyloid staining
- Masson-Fontana staining
- Neutral fat staining
- Alcian blue PAS staining (AB-PAS)
Transmission electron microscope
- Distinguish cancer and sarcoma
- Distinguish between squamous cell carcinoma, adenocarcinoma and malignant mesothelioma
- Detection of melanosomes and pre-melanosomes in the cytoplasm
- Distinguish different types of neuroendocrine tumors
- Determine the origin and differentiation of various soft tissue tumors
- Diagnosis and differentiation of malignant tumors
- Identify the primary site of metastatic malignant tumors
- Diagnosis and typing of malignant lymphoma and leukemia
- Hormone-related protein detection
- Study on tumors of unknown origin
- Study the relationship between certain pathogens and tumors
- Study precancerous lesion markers
Cytogenetics and molecular biology technology
- Karyotype analysis
- Comparative genomic hybridization (CGH)
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)
- Southern blot
- Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR)
Creative Bioarray is committed to providing customers with comprehensive oncology services based on histology. Our professional team has many years of tumor pathology research foundation, equipped with advanced equipment platform. We are committed to providing customers with professional tumor pathology services and effectively advancing the research process of customers.
Please contact us for more detail information.