Tissue microarray (TMA) refers to the relocation of multiple tissues blocks to observe multiple samples on the same slide. TMA contains biomolecules such as proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, DNA or RNA in their preserved state, providing a high-throughput platform for quick analysis of molecular markers associated with disease diagnosis, prognosis or physiological status.
Our in-house pathologists meticulously select each tissue section, or core. Combining 5 to 10 different cores creates a panel, and up to 100 cores forms an array. Based on the availability of more than 600,000 tissue samples in our biorepository, we have constructed more than 6000 types of high-quality tissue microarrays (TMAs) to satisfy customers' needs.
Tissue Microarrays Currently in Our Inventory
- Paraffin embedded tissue arrays
- Cell arrays
- Frozen tissue arrays
Highlights of Our Tissue Microarrays
- Manufactured using high-quality tissue cores
- Ready-to-use blocks with multiple donors
- Suitable for immunohistochemistry (IHC), in situ hybridization (ISH), and TUNEL assay
- Both radioactive and non-radioactive detection
- Corresponding RNA, DNA, cDNA, or protein available
- Broad coverage of tissue types
To inquire about the current availability of TMAs or to investigate your custom tissue array, send us an email or contact our office.